Reducing starch and losing weight, is it true?
- Reducing carbohydrate nutrients such as rice and sweet fruits will lower blood sugar and stimulate the breakdown of fat to be used as energy
- when the body breaks down fat Will cause keto bodies (ketone bodies) causing loss of appetite and eating less
Caution if losing weight by reducing starch.
- If you come back to eat flour again The weight will gain very quickly.
- may receive vitamins And minerals are not enough to meet the needs of the body.
- should drink a lot of water to prevent gallstones
- when eating animal fat May raise blood cholesterol UFABET
- people with congenital disease Consult with your doctor before starting to lose weight by reducing starch.
For those who want to lose weight in a safe and sustainable way. Able to control food by still eating all 5 food groups, but limiting the amount of food that provides less energy, such as fried food, high-sugar foods Choose to eat complex flours such as brown rice, whole wheat bread, etc. And don’t forget to do both weight training and cardio. Although it takes more time than starvation alone. But guarantee that it is safe and sustainable for sure